Professional Sports Pathways’ June residential “Premier” training camp program is designed to expose players to the highest possible level of coaching; to improve their technical ability, tactical knowledge, fitness, and character; and to provide a clear pathway to higher level soccer.
Get Exposure to College Coaches at PSP’s Premier Camp in June 2014! PSP can confirm that there will be a large number of College Coaches in attendance (NCAA D1, D2, D3, NAIA, NJCAA) all of whom will be looking to strengthen their men’s soccer program. Allowing these coaches to see you being put through your paces in a variety of drills, exercises and games ensures that you will gain the maximum exposure to all coaches and scouts.
Unlike any other soccer camp, PSP offers the complete player package. From on-the-field coaching to nutritional advice, strength and conditioning programs, and sport Psychology sessions – all of which will be led by experienced professionals who work with the world’s best soccer players every day. ALL of the PSP staff have or currently work with ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE clubs and players. The PSP Girls Premier Camp is for girls aged 15-19 only. The Premier Camp will be run separately from our ‘Young Stars’ program. PSP also offers a separate Boys Premier Camp for boys aged 15-19.
Premier Camp includes:
- Coaching from an ex EPL Head Coach
- Coaching from a current EPL Academy Coach
- Soccer specific strength and conditioning workout, led by Professional Soccer Fitness Coach
- Goalkeeping coaching from ex EPL goalkeeper and coach
- Sports Psychology sessions from renowned professional soccer psychologist
- Nutritionist advice provided by a qualified and experienced professionals
- Speed and agility training
- Access to outdoor and/or indoor pool
- Q&A session with EPL First Team experienced coaches
- Training uniform and equipment
- 3 meals per day (designed for you to achieve optimal performance all week)
- 2 night Hilton/Marriot hotel stay
*Should any player impress our professional coaches, they may be offered the opportunity to try out for a professional soccer club in Europe. In order to do this, the player will require a valid passport to be able to travel and to train within a European professional club’s program. Please note: EU citizenship (or EU citizenship of a parent) allow UK clubs to sign players. Without an EU citizenship players may still travel and train with a European pro club, however, work visa issues may arise.
|Breakfast||Team Meal (Provided)||Team Meal (Provided)|
|Morning||Check In, Get Kit, Meet PSP Directors||Fitness Session (PSP Staff)||Small Sided Games (PSP Staff)|
|Lunch||Team Meal (Provided)||Team Meal (Provided)||Team Meal (Provided)|
|Afternoon||Technical Session (PSP Staff)||Technical Session (PSP Staff)||Full Sided Game (PSP Staff)|
|Dinner||Team Meal (Provided)||Team Meal (Provided)||Debrief & Dismissal|
|Evening||Classroom Session (Meet Staff)||Classroom Session (Nutrition)|