PRO-PATHWAYS CENTER OF EXCELLENCE
2015 – 2016 OVERVIEW
“At Pro-Pathways Center of Excellence, there is a strong belief that players will only succeed if sports training, education and a strong family unit are part of the player’s lives on a daily basis. This will help them become well-balanced, ELITE players.”
GOALS & OBJECTIVES:
By the completion of their Senior year of high school, the expectation is that the student-‐athletes will:
LIFE -‐ Be prepared for success in life through acquisition of leadership skills, confidence, and character that will make them priority recruits for professional and academic institutions.
SPORT -‐ Possess the ability & mentality to compete at the professional level or at highest collegiate level.
ACADEMICS -‐ Possess the academic qualifications for acceptance to the university of choice.
MORNING8:00am ACADEMICS > 10:00am BREAK > 10:15am ACADEMICS > 12:30pm LUNCH
AFTERNOON1:30pm STRENGTH/SPEED > 2:30pm SOCCER > 4:00pm STUDENT PICK-UP
ACADEMICS – FLVS
- Nationally recognized model & leader in developing and providing virtual K-12 education
- Accredited by AdvanceED & SACS CASI; Core course curriculum approved by NCAA!
- All courses facilitated by a Professionally Certified Teacher
- Provides on an on-site Learning Coach to oversee the implementation of FLVS curriculum
- Uses real world application through implementation of technology, cross curriculum activities, and field trips.
- Work closely with Virtual Learning Consultant, FLVS District Liaison, Blended Learning Specialist and Instructors to ensure a high level of care and service to students and communication with parents
2015-2016 TUITION & FEES
Grades 5th-8th $4,000
Includes: Annual Center of Excellence Tuition, new student orientation, technology fee, all training and facility fees, all training gear.
Due upon acceptance and registration
We recognize that education is an investment and one that can be a challenge for many families. Pro-Pathways Center of Excellence is firmly dedicated to helping families afford educational choice.
To that end, we have several different payment options, sibling discounts, and financial aid program for those who qualify.
- Sign-up for an interview!
- Receive e-mail invitation to choose interview date and time.
- Receive e-mail with Pro-Pathways Center of Excellence application & virtual tour of learning lab, indoor field, and outdoor training facility.
- Attend interview.